dimarts, 28 de novembre del 2017

One Drop wants to help lead a healthcare revolution for people with diabetes – here’s how

One DropWhen Jeff Dachis was diagnosed with Type I diabetes four years ago, he remembers leaving the doctor’s office with a sinking feeling in his chest.

“I had about six minutes with a nurse practitioner and was given an insulin pen and a prescription and a pat on the back – and I was out the door,” he told Drug Delivery Business News. “I was concerned for my family, I was concerned for my kids. I didn’t really know what this was going to mean for me.”

He found himself searching for devices or products to help him manage his diabetes. From counting carbohydrates to calculating insulin doses, diabetes is a data-driven disease.

Get the full story at our sister site, Drug Delivery Business News.

The post One Drop wants to help lead a healthcare revolution for people with diabetes – here’s how appeared first on MassDevice.



from MassDevice http://ift.tt/2hYCGC5

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada